starting strength gym

Thread: Under the watchful eye of an SSC

Default Under the watchful eye of an SSC

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Thank you to John Musser in Winchester, VA for working with me earlier this week. John graciously took the time out of his busy schedule to coach me with no expectation of compensation or financial gain for himself. During the session, he quickly identified some issues with my movements that were holding me back and increasing my risk for injury. He provided helpful cues to correct what I was doing wrong and to ingrain proper technique. The results were immediate.

John is an excellent ambassador for the Starting Strength brand and the SSC certification, and working with him exceeded my expectations, which is saying something because my expectations were high to begin with. If you have an opportunity to work with an SSC, based on my experience working with John, I would strongly encourage you to do so.

Our people can get the job done. Thanks to John for proving this again.

Mike, you are welcome and I am glad I was able to help. Please keep me in the loop concerning your progress.

Rip, it is my pleasure and thank you for the opportunity to contribute.

I had a very similar experience with Mr Sean Herbison, SSC, last week. I was content to hire him on the basis of nothing more than his SSC qualification and my faith was very well placed. He is very good. I learned a lot and I will be a better lifter because of our session.

It would be great if we had an SSC or ten in Australia. That's another issue, though.