starting strength gym
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Strength training with body mechanics issues - should I still do progressive training

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    My wife is a chiro. She squats, presses, and deadlifts on a regular basis, and recommends as such to her clients. Just like any other field, there are some good ones and some bad ones out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Hannon View Post
    My wife is a chiro. She squats, presses, and deadlifts on a regular basis, and recommends as such to her clients. Just like any other field, there are some good ones and some bad ones out there.
    I imagine it's all limited to personal experience and mentality. Maybe a little bit of heresay confirmation bias sprinkled on top.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Skillin View Post
    Mine makes small talk and tells me to get on the table for my adjustment, which he assumes I want due to the fact that I walked into his office, which has a big "Chiropractor" sign out front.
    That's how mine is. Never says 'Okay, I want to see you again twice a week for the next few weeks' or anything like that. He just tells me to come back when I feel like I need it. Sadly, I went through a few of the worthless kind before I found him. All the others acted like they did something, but I could never feel anything actually happen, nor any difference as a result of it, and they'd all spew the same type of nonsense that was all over the OP's description.

starting strength coach development program
    We do need to be clear though. These adjustments we are discussing are simply back cracking. That being said, like foam rolling, if it helps do it. Your spine is not of alignment. I really like the "The Joint" business model. It's treated like a gym membership or a massage envy. You pay for a certain number of visits, and just walk in and the chiropractor cracks your back a bunch of times in funny ways. No talk about ying and yang, spinal alignment or any of that other stuff.

https://www.painscience.com/articles...actic-work.php

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123