Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Post your ideas for upcoming features here

Quote Originally Posted by golds064 View Post
    I ended my workout in the app prior to completion. I was able to go into the history and edit, but was not able to see the warmup progression or other things on that section. It would be nice to provide the full functionality in edit to see both the warmups and bar loading.
    Thats been requested quite a lot, I'm doing a huge redesign of the whle app at the moment, but I don't think that will make it in. In the next version it will be easy to just delete the workout, and start again (won't take long to get back to your old progression)

Default Switch kgs and lbs duing a workout

I go to 2 gyms
    One gym all the plates are kgs.
    At the other gym, the bumper plates are kgs and all other plates are lbs so within one workout session, I may be doing some exercises in lbs and some in kgs.
    Please can you add the capability to change from kgs to lbs during a workout (without losing all my data from the workout)?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dr1ver View Post
    I go to 2 gyms
    One gym all the plates are kgs.
    At the other gym, the bumper plates are kgs and all other plates are lbs – so within one workout session, I may be doing some exercises in lbs and some in kgs.
    Please can you add the capability to change from kgs to lbs during a workout (without losing all my data from the workout)?

Thanks
    I think I replied to this via email. In short, it can be done but its its probably a fair bit of work including testing (the system is hard coded to use one or the either is the best way I can put it). As this hasn't been requested at all until now, it is on our list but its pretty low priority. sorry about that.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415