starting strength gym
Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Found a bug or something that's not quite right? Post it here.

shabu is offline Starting Strength App Developer

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by raivyne View Post
    I keep trying to adjust my Deadlift starting weight to 95, but when I pull up the warmup sets, it just changes it right back to 135 and tells me I can change it at anytime.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk
    What's your current workset weight?

Did 195 last night.

Following the warm up recommendations in Nikki Sims recent article on the site. So my first warm up set is 95 lbs

Quote Originally Posted by raivyne View Post
    Did 195 last night.

Following the warm up recommendations in Nikki Sims recent article on the site. So my first warm up set is 95 lbs

Thanks, this will be fixed in the next update.

Samsung Galaxy 10.1 Tablet
    Android 4.1.2

When I first started using the app the progress graph worked fine. Sometime around 3 - 4 weeks ago (not sure if this is accurate) there may have been an update, because the screen looks different. Since then, I just get a message "No training data for this period." If I then select Strength Progress, I get an alert saying Type Error: Cannot call method 'array To Data Table' of undefined. If I select Strength: Bodyweight it just locks up.

Obviously not a crippling bug, but the graph was kind of fun to see.

On iPhone 6s, latest iOS and latest app update (as of April 30), I'm still having the app occasionally forget the a/b alternation and when it does it switches on power cleans. Today I was doing press and accidentally hit the double arrow button within the press strip of buttons. The app switched to bench (as it should) but also replaced deads on the bottom with power cleans. Went to settings and power cleans was turned on where it had been turned off.

Also (in addition to the power cleans turning on, in case the mods approve this first) I just realized that the app is not switching from a to b every workout. I just did 2 press workouts in a row and only realized it afterward. This has happened a few times (but not every time). Not sure why from my end

Quote Originally Posted by KellyA View Post
    Samsung Galaxy 10.1 Tablet
    Android 4.1.2

When I first started using the app the progress graph worked fine. Sometime around 3 - 4 weeks ago (not sure if this is accurate) there may have been an update, because the screen looks different. Since then, I just get a message "No training data for this period." If I then select Strength Progress, I get an alert saying Type Error: Cannot call method 'array To Data Table' of undefined. If I select Strength: Bodyweight it just locks up.

Obviously not a crippling bug, but the graph was kind of fun to see.
    Can you update the app to 1.1559 (the latest) version and let me know if this is still happening? It sounds like an old bug.

Quote Originally Posted by chaloney View Post
    On iPhone 6s, latest iOS and latest app update (as of April 30), I'm still having the app occasionally forget the a/b alternation and when it does it switches on power cleans. Today I was doing press and accidentally hit the double arrow button within the press strip of buttons. The app switched to bench (as it should) but also replaced deads on the bottom with power cleans. Went to settings and power cleans was turned on where it had been turned off.
    should be fixed in 1.1559, let me know if its still happening.

Quote Originally Posted by shabu View Post
    should be fixed in 1.1559, let me know if its still happening.
    It didn't happen a couple days ago when I worked out and I tried to make it happen just now and it stayed on deadlifts. Thanks!

starting strength coach development program
    So the app hasn't been saving my workouts for a while now. This was OK because I could go in and add them pretty easily in the history screen.

However, you can no longer swap between press/bench and deads/cleans separately on this screen now. You can only switch both at the same time. The coaches I'm working with have me doing deads on Mon and Fri with cleans on Wed.

Can you please enable swapping between exercises individually in the history page like you can in the current day log? Thanks!

Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast