starting strength gym

Thread: Deposit down and 3 questions

Default Deposit down and 3 questions

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Mr. Rippetoe,

I have a deposit down for the SSS in Redmond, Mar 12-14.
    My question is regarding the exam/quiz at the end of the seminar.

Question1 - From the official writeup of the Seminar, i gather it is a pass/fail exam and not a grading one. Those who pass get a coach certificate, but what about the persons who fail?

Question 2 - What is the pattern of the exam? How many questions? Are the question pertaining to the information discussed and disseminated during the 3 days or are they from a wider pool?

Question 3 - Is the coach certification system intended towards developing a Starting Strength franchise system in the future?

Question1 - From the official writeup of the Seminar, i gather it is a pass/fail exam and not a grading one. Those who pass get a coach certificate, but what about the persons who fail?

They get a certificate of attendance.

Question 2 - What is the pattern of the exam? How many questions? Are the question pertaining to the information discussed and disseminated during the 3 days or are they from a wider pool?

There are about 10 essay questions, drawn from information covered in the seminar. It wouldn't be an accurate assessment of your command of the seminar information if I asked you questions about material not covered by the seminar.

Question 3 - Is the coach certification system intended towards developing a Starting Strength franchise system in the future?

You mean like a Starting Strength Gym? No.

Thanks for the answers. I will see you all at Redmond.