starting strength gym
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Costa Mesa Seminar Report

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Also, I've dug into the archives to find a before and after picture of Adam from West Point (about 20 months ago) to Costa Mesa. Nice work Adam, it was great to see your progress.

jp
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi,
    Just wanted to thank all the platform coaches and participants at the seminar and glad you got a laugh out of mine & Carol's english accents. As well as learning loads that we have been implementing with our clients, we really enjoyed meeting and talking to everyone with different experiences & backgrounds.

We highly recommend this course to anyone interested in lifting

I sat behind you two and it was a lot of fun listening to you both talk. A laugh, not quite. But I did smile quite a bit. I want to add david, I really appreciated your encouragement between sessions. Nice meeting you and thank you. Tell Carol I apologize for rushing the bench when she was bench pressing.

I like the larger, better fed Adam. Thanks to the extra coaching of eat more and do not run I have become a more useful human.

starting strength coach development program
    Thank you Mark it was a pleasure, Really enjoyed talking to you in the breaks and everyone else of course.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123