starting strength gym
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fall Classic information

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by carson View Post
    Because stef inserted it into the discussion. But if it's the fall classic, it's the Fall Classic.
    No, dear. I gave you the links to the USSF website and the rules since that's where the answers to the questions you were asking here originate.

Thanks for sharing this information.

On July 1, 2016 we were given information about location and costs of the Fall Classic. By mid July the places were filled for the Chicago event. I barely registered on time. I've now been able to convince a few others to go with me. Please, don't forget about us.

Quote Originally Posted by carson View Post
    On July 1, 2016 we were given information about location and costs of the Fall Classic. By mid July the places were filled for the Chicago event. I barely registered on time. I've now been able to convince a few others to go with me. Please, don't forget about us.
    Keep the faith, carson. We have not forgotten about you. No slots have been sold yet. Some of the meet directors had some trouble nailing down their venues. Since I want to announce everyone at the same time, I have had to hold off. I think we are about ready and should have a formal announcement early next week. I appreciate the interest and we will have things up and running as soon as we can.

Thanks. I just got news that we are able to register Tues. The Midwest location is a few blocks from Northwestern my alma matre so I'm really looking forward to it.

Default Teams?

I was checking reg. and i saw a team section must be filled in...

I'm a total newb. Can you enter as just single person or just teams?

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultarnr75 View Post
    I was checking reg. and i saw a team section must be filled in...

I'm a total newb. Can you enter as just single person or just teams?
    There is not enough info here. There is no team competition for the Fall Classic, so this may be a hold over from a previous meet. You can, of course, sign up without a team affiliation. The meet director is the person you need to get in touch with.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123