starting strength gym
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not a fracture or dislocated rib... Thoughts?

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by hollismb View Post
    That's because your chiropractor isn't a massage therapist. You (likely) need a sports massage, not an adjustment.

And, yeah, laser therapy? I gotta ask my guy about this the next time I see him. I went through a few quacks before I found a chiro that actually did something, where you could actually notice a difference after; same with the massage therapists too, actually.
    I visited this guy based on a good recommendation from a friend/colleague. The good thing is that he helped resolve some shoulder inflexibility I had. It's been much easier to get under the bar now. I'll search for a good massage therapist to get a sports massage though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Campitelli View Post
    You need to hire these guys to coach you NOW. Pay them generously.
    Already did! A very reasonable rate of $150/hr + tip!

All jokes aside, in case anyone searches in the future and this forum turns up, I was able to complete the 350lbs deadlift singles last week, and do my volume squats & bench today, with no discomfort where my injury is. I felt "something" when I was getting under the bar to bench press, but "nothing" when I was actually benching.

I'll probably wait another week before I attempt to Press, as my ribs were still hurting last week (although not that bad).

Thanks for all of the help and suggestions everyone

But the real question is, what else needs to happen to get that beer?

starting strength coach development program
    I don't give out beers to just anyone...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12