starting strength gym

Thread: Link To Rack Pull Tutorial?

Default Link To Rack Pull Tutorial?

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Coaches, would any of you link me to a SS certified Rack Pull tutorial? Would like to add this to my training arsenal on days where I don't want to do Deadlifts.

You're starting to remind me of LionHearted, which isn't a good thing. You need to start doing some work for yourself here. The information has already been made available, all we ask is that you make the effort to find and understand it BEFORE peppering us with questions about it, which we answer FOR FREE ON OUR DOWN TIME.

Starting Strength: Video

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Wolf View Post
    You're starting to remind me of LionHearted, which isn't a good thing. You need to start doing some work for yourself here. The information has already been made available, all we ask is that you make the effort to find and understand it BEFORE peppering us with questions about it, which we answer FOR FREE ON OUR DOWN TIME.

Starting Strength: Video
    Hey thanks man.

Are people just un-effing-able to see the big giant tabs across the top of literally EVERY page on startingstrength.com one of which says "RESOURCES"? Is "resources" such an arcane word nowdays that the children have no idea what might be hidden in there? I wonder about the words "GYMS" and "SEMINARS". Are those still some words we know the meanings of? W...T...F...?

For the Dumbasses: "RESOURCES" is where all the articles; all the podcasts; all the videos; all the interviews; all the everything is. Geezle Pete.