Thread: deadlift check round 3

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by gorazel View Post
    Wait you're posting whilst working out?

Damn Tom that's some dedication.

Best of luck for the meet, go crush it
    When I say "prep work," I mean sitting in front of my computer sending emails and making sure that the Excel sheet and Access database I will use to score my meet are all working properly.

Good old Excel eh, ever reliable

So deadlift day rolled around again, and I reduced it to 110kg: Untitled on Vimeo (sorry about the angle, only realised after the fact)

Based off what you've told me before Tom I seem to be pulling around my knees, and again not finishing at the top. Just one question - how is it that I swear I'm positioning the bar over the middle of my whole foot, but still pulling around my knees a little? The shoes felt very good though.

Anyway sorry about posting videos doing the same things incorrectly, I feel fucking so guilty annoying you guys with the same shit.

I should just stop posting until I get this right huh...

starting strength coach development program
    The only thing you need to do here is think about extending the knees first and pushing the floor away. Your back angle is becoming upright a little too early in the proceedings. That is a fairly small thing, however. Those deads looked okay.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123