starting strength gym

Thread: Picking one camp for 2017.

Default Picking one camp for 2017.

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    I am going to a event this year, but it's just AN event. It is unlikely I can swing 2. Either Sully's Squat session in January or his Dead and PC session in February. As a mid 40's male lifter in the late LP/early intermediate wasteland, is there a session that you coaches think would be more generally beneficial to attend? My default position on this is to attend the Squat session since that's an exercise I do each workout, so form fixes there would have a larger general impact. On the other hand, my deadlift can always use work and I've never PC'd, having given over the more explosive movements out of general concern for my middle age body, so learning that movement correctly and incorporating it in my programming moving forward might have strong benefits too.

Whichever one I don't get to this year I plan on doing next year... but that's obviously a year away.

Squat because it's the one you're doing most wrong.

WORST SQUAT FAIL EVER **VIRAL** - YouTube

Looks fine to me. I mean, maybe I could use some better shoes, but other than that I'm nailing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Middle-aged Dad View Post
    WORST SQUAT FAIL EVER **VIRAL** - YouTube

Looks fine to me. I mean, maybe I could use some better shoes, but other than that I'm nailing it.
    Seems legit.