starting strength gym

Thread: Sports Psychologists - Your Thougjts

Default Sports Psychologists - Your Thougjts

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Okay SSC's, I want to ask your opinion and recommendatuons. There are alot of books by what appear to be reputable sports psycologists, and since I like to read and want to stay motivated and consistent in training, I am considering buying a few books off Amazon.

You Guys and girls know your stuff, so let me have it. Waste of time and money, or are there some that are worth it?

Any recommendations? Or should I stop over thinking and just get under the bar? Some of the resumes on these sports psychologists seem impressive, but I don't know. If there are any that helped you let me know.

Thanks as always, I always learn from you.

Having seen the success of British Cycling over the last 4 Olympic cycles, I'd check out anything by Dr. Steve Peters.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Hill View Post
    Having seen the success of British Cycling over the last 4 Olympic cycles, I'd check out anything by Dr. Steve Peters.
    Great recommendation, thanks. I have now watched several YouTube lectures from Dr. Peters.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Hill View Post
    Steve, great tip. Looked I to him and should have his book tomorrow.

I knew how successful the British cycling program has become, and never thought to connect the dots. Looking forward to the read. Thanks.

My best friend is a sports psych. Doctorate and all that. She's been working w seals last couple of years. I could ask her. She's always got good advice. And she squats.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by idlehands View Post
    My best friend is a sports psych. Doctorate and all that. She's been working w seals last couple of years. I could ask her. She's always got good advice. And she squats.
    Sure, that would be great.