starting strength gym
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Form Check - deload to 190x5x3

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Thank you again to everyone for their input. I really need to get this sorted out asap.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Brodie Butland View Post
    Part of coaching is prioritizing the things that really need to be fixed first, because people are only capable of making so many fixes at once. I'm going to put out the conflagration before I put out the small brushfires. If someone isn't using hip drive or isn't holding their back in extension, I'm not even going to mention his bent wrists until I've fixed the other stuff first.

So here, the standing up straight and the softer lockout with the knees might indeed be issues. But they're not meaningful contributors to why the lift is a trainwreck, and they may ultimately fix themselves with a better sense of holding the bar/lifter system in balance.

I don't see how the breathing is an issue, since anytime you take a deep breath you will see some change in the body position.

Thanks for the response Brodie and I understand what you mean with prioritizing now that i stop to think about it. Fixing the more important issues first may actually cure others.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12