starting strength gym

Thread: Cody Miller-Starting Strength Coach

Default Cody Miller-Starting Strength Coach

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    I just want to say thanks for providing the Starting Strength Coaches certification. Last week we had Cody Miller come up and train all our coaches (I'm a school superintendent) on proper lifting technique and programming. He spent two days with our coaches and did an outstanding job. If you are in need of a coach in the St. Louis area, I would highly recommend Cody.

Thanks for providing quality trainers. The impact it will have on our kids will be profound.

Quote Originally Posted by maj123 View Post
    I just want to say thanks for providing the Starting Strength Coaches certification. Last week we had Cody Miller come up and train all our coaches (I'm a school superintendent) on proper lifting technique and programming. He spent two days with our coaches and did an outstanding job. If you are in need of a coach in the St. Louis area, I would highly recommend Cody.

Thanks for providing quality trainers. The impact it will have on our kids will be profound.
    This is excellent. Is this a highschool? The gym teacher at my highschool had huge arms, couldn't touch his shoulder and only showed us how to do hundreds of curls. If only we could have had competent coaches we would have been so much better off. I'm curious though, did you seek out a Starting Strength coach or did he solicit himself to you?

Yes, we had him work with all of our coaches and weight training teacher, k-12. I contacted him about doing this for us. I had worked with him personally on my lifts and thought he would do a great job with our coaches. All of our kids will be on starting strength this year with all of our coaches coaching lifts the same way.

To say we are excited about the possibilities is an understatement.

Quote Originally Posted by maj123 View Post
    Yes, we had him work with all of our coaches and weight training teacher, k-12. I contacted him about doing this for us. I had worked with him personally on my lifts and thought he would do a great job with our coaches. All of our kids will be on starting strength this year with all of our coaches coaching lifts the same way.

To say we are excited about the possibilities is an understatement.
    This is fantastic. You ought to keep track of the experience with pictures/video, have all your kids maintain training logs, and document the process in detail - it would end up making for a very cool piece to feature on the SS website here!