starting strength gym
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Two Year Anniversary 73lbs of Fat and 14 Inches of belly

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Thank you so much for posting this! Your progress is amazing and inspiring.

Awesome! !!

Look at those shoulders. Damn!!!

Well done; as always an inspiration.

Quote Originally Posted by EverStronger View Post
    Thank you Rip,
    The first set of 5 is from very early on in my training and the double is after two years of Starting Strength!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6G...ew?usp=sharing
    Yes, amazing. Great work!

PS: If it wasn't for your hand setup routine bring the same in both pictures, I am not sure you could convince me that this was the same person.

Holy crap! This is why we train! The weight loss, the body transformations are just secondary byproducts. The mental, that, too me, is the primary. The confidence and determination in the second clip are evident. There was a glimmer in the first (hence, why you continued). You appear to be a wholly different version of yourself. Congratulations!

red finn~
    thank you I am much more confident in the movements

Brodie~
    Thank you! It is a much better option than running on the treadmill. I tried the treadmill and elliptical and the bike and those things just don't work.

Hank~
    Thank you so much! It is hard to believe the magnitude of change with just the bar and I will be sticking to this for life!

David Longley~
    Thank you so much for sharing this! I think this program needs to get in the hands of every person who has ever struggled with their weight!

hopsluvr~
    I am very proud of myself even more proud to represent such an awesome program!

Jayson Ball~
    Thank you!

fuzzyhead and ChessGuy~
    Thank you both and best wishes on your lift!

Nicholas Racculia~
    *Best Elvis Impersonation Voice*
    I wanna thank ya, thank ya very much

Jacob R~
    Thank you so much!
    There are day it is hard for me to believe that the fat chick in the video was me. Here is to getting stronger and good form!

crookedfinger~
    This IS why we train thank you! The mental change has been even bigger than the body change. I have learned so much under the bar, more than anything I have learned about myself. I am not the very sad little fat chick that started under the bar. I am strong, both in body and mind. I wanted change and change is what I got. There is much truth to the statement knowledge is power and I can not express how grateful I am to Rip and the SS program for hard work they put into getting this information into hands of people like myself!

I have a question, was your mode of training strictly SS? I imaging you cleaned up the diet.

starting strength coach development program
    Nightfly~

Starting Strength has been the sole model of my training. After I finished the novice progression, I gave HIIT a shot for about nine weeks and found it started to negatively impact my lifts. "Cleaned up diet" is not well defined and depending on who you ask you will get a whole bunch of different answers. Eating a little more protein is the only change I made to my diet for several months and I lost fat, inches, and most importantly got stronger. After awhile, I started counting my macros to make sure I was fueling my work outs and gained more muscle and lost more fat and inches. Do the Damn Program, get strong first and everything else works out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12