starting strength gym

Thread: Robots for elderly?

Default Robots for elderly?

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Health care is now improving to an extent it utilizes robotic technologies in such functions as food service, medication distribution, infection control, surgery and even diagnosing patients.

No doubt, the advance technology can lessen the workload of healthcare members. But Do you think robots can provide quality and efficient care for those in need especially chronic ill patients? Do you believe automated device can handle tough hospital tasks? Prove it!

I don't think it can replace the actual physical examination but it can go as far as a therapy tool for developmentally disabled children and allowing physicians to care for patients remotely.

Robotics currently do very well at repetitive tasks with limited human intervention. When it comes to dealing with the inherent unpredictability of the world they do a lot less well.

Behold Hitchbot.

Default Robots

Yes, I agree with the both of you. I just asked this question because my friend stupidly insisted that robots can contribute to healthcare the way human beings do. I believe they can never be like us and seeing robots controlling software would be way too awkward. LOL Just my thought.

Doesn't matter what I think, I don't have a phd in AI or robotics.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by twistbiceps View Post
    Yes, I agree with the both of you. I just asked this question because my friend stupidly insisted that robots can contribute to healthcare the way human beings do. I believe they can never be like us and seeing robots controlling software would be way too awkward. LOL Just my thought.