starting strength gym
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: "The Barbell Prescription" . Good read to get for my lazy dad?

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Polishdude20 View Post
    Oh ok I'm sorry that I used the wrong word for it. He does not realize the need to do something outside of his work to keep healthy. He goes to work and earns an income and then watched TV all evening. Pleasr tell me that this is a healthy and sustainable lifestyle.
    This is not healthy or sustainable! I'm 34 and have been at my trade for almost 17 years. I have worked with many and have known more men who are strong and could work many of the "strong" people on this board into the ground. All of the older guys that have aged and retired well had/have activities and interests outside of work. Those that don't slowly spiral into the SAP. My paternal grandfather worked as a maintenance welder into his 80s. He had physically and mentally stimulating activities outside of work. He broke his back at 83 and died within a year. Starting strength or not if you are a window licker outside of work you are screwed especially once you stop working. I am fighting the same battle with other family members and it sucks!

starting strength coach development program
    So true, the last years I had three of my friends at dying just weeks or month after retirement, none of them did any training. All heart related deaths, Sudden and unexpected.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234