starting strength gym
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: TunezZ

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    "Milord, on further investigation it appears that the residents of this, what do you call it, Elderly Neighborhood, have contravened a breach of the peace for playing all of this Boogie Woogie music."

"Just one minute, officer. What is this booggie-woogie music here we're talking about?"

Good stuff, gents. There are some bands posted above that I've not heard of so it's off to the Spotify Machine...

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynJerry View Post
    I have been using Pandora from.my phone.with a Bluetooth speaker.varied music Government Mule,Zappa,Pink.Floyd,Black.Sabath
    I really need to start doing this. While they are nice folks, the 20-something gymrats where I lift play the absolute shittiest rap and headbanger crap.

as an aside, can't wait to go to Rock, Ribs, and Ridges this weekend! Home - Rock, Ribs, and Ridges Festival

Discovered the SiriusXM app and have been listening to Hair Nation and Ozzy's Boneyard. Need my metal!

When you guys want to chill, check out David Gilmour's latest album - Rattle That Lock. He just gets better with age.

Quote Originally Posted by Meshuggah View Post
    When you guys want to chill, check out David Gilmour's latest album - Rattle That Lock. He just gets better with age.
    Love me some Gilmour.

Speaking of aging well: Tommy -The Who

I train outdoors, so the soundtrack is provided by the morning (and late afternoon) traffic; screeching tyres, loud horns and people Gallically telling one another to get lost. Currently enhanced by dogs incessantly barking their estrus away. Outside my fitness activities, I am very partial to EDM (Electronic Dance Music).
    Sasha's 'Involver' albums never fail to give me some lift (pun not intended).

IPB

My pressing this morning sponsored by lots of the Allman Brothers. Unfortunately it's pressing shirts for work haven't got to the gym yet.

Quote Originally Posted by A Nordie View Post
    My pressing this morning sponsored by lots of the Allman Brothers. Unfortunately it's pressing shirts for work haven't got to the gym yet.
    You are a man of wealth and taste,Nordie. Now that ABB is no more I have shifted to younger dudes such as String Cheese, Widespead Panic, Gov't Mule, Tedeschi Trucks, Galactic, ...

starting strength coach development program
    saw a band called Stolen Rhodes this weekend, they're damned good

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast