starting strength gym
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: TunezZ

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Last Friday was squats, overhead press, power cleans, and "Dose" by Gov't Mule.

Only chance you got, when you hear the war dogs bark
    Is to be one-up on your brother, like a blind man in the dark

Quote Originally Posted by bob g View Post
    I saw Gov't Mule a few weeks ago in MKE and just bought tickets to see them in central Oregon in September. I may be reverting to my twenty something self. Cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Prunesquallor View Post
    Last Friday was squats, overhead press, power cleans, and "Dose" by Gov't Mule.

Only chance you got, when you hear the war dogs bark
    Is to be one-up on your brother, like a blind man in the dark
    That's what they finished the first set with in Milwaukee. In the second set Warren killed it with Thirty Days In The Hole > Mississippi Queen > I Don't Need No Doctor. Whoa.

Tonight: Pressed fahves to Umphrey's and Moe. I got 170x5. It's been a while.
    Last edited by bob g; 07-11-2017 at 04:19 PM.

I had last Friday the absolute privilege and honour to walk my daughter up the aisle to the accompaniment of Raglan Road played on the harp and sung by a young lady with a beautiful voice. A bit off topic but I have suddenly become a bore dad.

Outstanding, Nordie. It's an honor like no other. I get to do it for the second time in October.

Picking the song for the Father-Daughter dance is a big responsibility. I chose "The Rain" by The Subdudes last time. I'm leaning towards "Into The Mystic" by Van Morrison for this one.
    Last edited by bob g; 07-11-2017 at 04:25 PM.

Lovely choice Van the man. Daughter and son in law had first dance to Rainy night in Soho by the pogues lovely song. Hope you have a wonderful day when it rolls round.

I live in a pretty small town in southern Wisconsin. At the moment we are sitting in the middle of the local youth sports field waiting for The Guess Who to take the stage. What a riot. Last year Kansas played here. These old bands are riding a wave of popularity that must be a surprise, even to them. The fact that this is about two miles from my home makes it even more fun. Cool.

Bob, never heard of The Guess Who, guess they never made it out of the States. Kansas original band show up?.
    Last weekend session had no tunes with me but sound track at Gym was AC/DC, Boston, Led Zeppelin etc great change from that dance crap I have to ignore usually.
    Moaning I am getting old!

Quote Originally Posted by A Nordie View Post
    Bob, never heard of The Guess Who, guess they never made it out of the States.
    Unintentionally humorous. The Guess Who is from Winnipeg, Canada.

Teach me to google first !

starting strength coach development program
    They had a stack of pretty big hits in 1969 and 1970. The drummer was the only original member but the rest of the band are pros and put on a surprisingly good show. Kansas was the original crew. They may not be playing huge stadiums any more but they can still bring it.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast