starting strength gym

Thread: Training Logs

Default Training Logs

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Wonder if there has ever been discussion or would there be sort of a training log category of “The Elderly” ?

Stef set up The Elderly years ago as a place to do as we please. If this is a better spot for posting the more seasoned lifters' logs I'll do it.

If The Elderly had been around when I started my log, I probably would have posted it here. It wasn't, and at this point, change is over-rated. So I'll stay the course.

I rather enjoy the admiration of the younger lifters on the Starting Strength log, myself. I suppose I shouldn't admit it but it's fun to be this old and still get some attention. I suppose I could double post. ;-)

Someone is not getting the attention they want in the Intermediate Section. So sad...

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by carson View Post
    I rather enjoy the admiration of the younger lifters on the Starting Strength log, myself. I suppose I shouldn't admit it but it's fun to be this old and still get some attention. I suppose I could double post. ;-)
    That makes sense it would sort of being like putting ourselves in a retirement community. Did not think of it from that perspective just from finding old folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Meshuggah View Post
    Someone is not getting the attention they want in the Intermediate Section. So sad...
    Someone wants to just see all the old folks in one place. Why are you even reading anything I write you put me on ignore several days ago.

On another note my shoulder is hurting. Injured it smuggling racing dogs.
    I guess I might just stop bench presses for a decade or two until it heals.
    Last edited by Strega; 06-30-2017 at 01:49 PM.