starting strength gym
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435

Thread: the pants problem

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Levi's Athletic fit 541 were good in my early LP, but late LP they aren't cutting it anymore. Even sized up and tailored down didn't seem right. The rise seems to increase as you do this, I prefer below the waist fits.

Dockers however, (who is now under Levi's) for khaki's, still have good room in the ass and thighs. The Clean Khaki, athletic fit. Needed waist tailoring mid-LP, but now fit me well without tailoring.

Not sure where to go for casual, modern fitting jeans now. If I go to loose dad pants tailored in, these tend to be higher rise, and below the knee they are terribly loose. I even tried barbell apparel - these are really nice jeans, good stretch but the fit is not there (too tight on the ass still). Clearly made for built, but super lean individuals. Tried both the athletic and straight fits. Not going to pay 150 bucks then still tailor them in.

Really wish more manufacturers would list the seat measurement.

For reference, 5' 10", 195lb. 36" waist, 42.5" seat, 25" thighs.

now wearing Levi's and they are pretty good

It's all about the sweatpants... "bulking season" and all.
    Where's the pie at?

I buy what used to be the biggest Levis, the 569 loose fit.
    They may still be the largest, but they shrunk them down a bit, and they look less Hip Hop.
    I recently realized they go from 34 to 36 waist size skipping 35.
    I used to do tight pants when I was a teenager, but now I'm taking my Dad's advice, looser is more comfortable.
    Too loose still fits, too tight does not.
    569 has a low rise too, I hate pants that are cut to fit above my belly button in order not to look saggy.

I am all about Levi's 559. I don't like the taper of the 541's and they are just a touch too tight in the quads. 559's sit below the waist and have a straight leg. Also, when you have quads, they don't look baggy. They look fitted without looking like you're wearing skinny jeans.

starting strength coach development program
    It's happened to me a lot when I shop online, That why I don't trust their size guesser but you can't do anything next time whenever you are going to do online shopping you have to be careful.

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435