starting strength gym
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Microplates for sale

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Miller View Post
    Sadly expensive as f---. $76 shipping for a medium box which will fit 2 sets. Normally I make $29 on a set of plates ($36 price minus $7 shipping). I'd cut my price to $20 each, so your total would be $116 for 2 sets. It's a shame international shipping is so much, because it makes them essentially uneconomical.
    sheeeeeeeeeeeit.

thanks for checking, but yeah $76 (US) shipping is pretty much a killer.

Dan,

I might take a chance on the international shipping. Could you please check snd let me know how much it would cost the ship a set of kilogram plates to Dubai.

What are the weights of the plates included in the set?

Dan,

I received my micro plates in the mail today. You are the man! Thanks a ton!

Mailed 3 sets today and will mail a few more tomorrow. I'm also going to be posting a new thread tomorrow announcing a KG offering. This set will also have 6 pairs of plates, but sized and marked in KG increments. The first KG plates will be available in about 3 weeks once I can have them cut. Price will be $40 - a bit higher since I expect to have much lower volume. I will default/assume all orders are for the original LB set unless alerted otherwise in the PayPal comments.

Thanks!
    Dan

Thanks for all the orders, will be out of stock for about a week until I get more made. All orders placed 7/5 or earlier have been mailed. New orders welcome any time, just will have a short delay until shipped.

Thanks,
    Dan

Are you the owner of Micro Gainz?

Just sent paypal. Thanks.

what is your current lead time?

Sorry I haven't responded lately - just finishing up the renovation from hell. My contractors moved on to their next job and left 3-4 major items for me to complete myself "for credit toward all the extra stuff we did." Of course no change orders or estimates until they're walking out the door without finishing. I've spent the last month landscaping and building a railing.

I'm currently a couple weeks behind but will have everything mailed by 7/31. After I'm caught up my lead time will be 2-3 days from order to shipping.

Not the owner of "Microgainz." Saw those advertised, somebody else is producing those.

starting strength coach development program
    Got my plates yesterday, I was away for a few days so had my mail stopped. Haven't had a chance to put them on a bar yet but they seem REAL nice. Wiped off the excess WD-40 and good to go. I'll try them this week for OHP.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast