starting strength gym
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Belts

Default Best Belts

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Has anybody here ordered/received a belt from Best Belts since January? I ordered one about 2 months ago and i haven't heard anything from them about whether it's shipped or ever whether it's being/been made. My bank statement says the money was sent and I've sent them two emails with no reply. I'm getting really tired of waiting.

their website says 8-10 weeks now

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by CalebR View Post
    Has anybody here ordered/received a belt from Best Belts since January? I ordered one about 2 months ago and i haven't heard anything from them about whether it's shipped or ever whether it's being/been made. My bank statement says the money was sent and I've sent them two emails with no reply. I'm getting really tired of waiting.
    Why not call them?

I called them about a week ago after my email was not returned. They had a delay due to holiday demand and some kind of equipment malfunction, but I was told they're filling the orders now and just a couple days ago received the confirmation email that the belt I ordered is in production.

I ordered a belt from then last may. Got it in 4 weeks. Called them and the lady was very helpful. Trying calling again Monday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure if I'm remembering this correctly, but didn't Best get backlogged around the holidays last year? Maybe this is a seasonal thing.

I've called them and nobody's answering. I haven't even gotten a confirmation email that my order was received over two months ago.

Edit: Nevermind. Literally just got the confirmation email as I posted this.

I ordered one mid December. Got it at the beginning of February. So about 7 weeks. Did you use the separate email address that they tell you to use and not the one they​ send it from. It also says to call for fastest service.

But the belt is awesome and worth the wait.

Just got my belt. Ordered a 3inch belt for deadlifts. Orderded 1/25 and received 4/7. 10.5 weeks.

starting strength coach development program
    Ordered one for the wife on 2/7, shipped 3/28. It's a really nice belt, I want one too now.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast