starting strength gym
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2016 Best Belt/Inzer belt: Hole punching results

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    I got my Inzer in early 2013. It was my only belt for a couple of years. It still isn't really broken in. POS.

Quote Originally Posted by manveer View Post
    I got my Inzer in early 2013. It was my only belt for a couple of years. It still isn't really broken in. POS.
    I got one of the EliteFTS P2 belts back in 2012. It's 13mm of leather (no suede) and looks suspiciously like the General Leathercraft belts (very suspiciously). It was more broken in on the third use than the Inzer is after 3 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Culican View Post
    I got my Inzer sometime in 2014 and as I noted above, it has the layer of black stuff in it.
    '14 you say, eh... Punch out a hole like this dude for teh internetz detectives?

Quote Originally Posted by manveer View Post
    '13 you say, eh... Punch out a hole like this dude for teh internetz detectives?

It's 13mm of leather (no suede) and looks suspiciously like the General Leathercraft belts (very suspiciously).
    I used to play a game where every time I spotted a belt from another company that looked suspiciously like a General Leathercraft, I would ask Matt if it was his. I found in excess of a dozen companies, but I didn't find them all.

I'm looking in the holes here in between sets. I can see that in the holes that are used the most the black stuff it started to come out in big chunks. This is a double prong belt. I can only imagine the wear in a single prong belt. I am very disappointed in Inzer after seeing this revelation.

starting strength coach development program
    I'm looking in the holes here in between sets. I can see that in the holes that are used the most the black stuff it started to come out in big chunks. This is a double prong belt. I can only imagine the wear in a single prong belt. I am very disappointed in Inzer after seeing this revelation.
    We need pictures, man!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12