starting strength gym
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Some old guys like 'um big

Default Some old guys like 'um big

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024

sorry...not

I...don't see the point of this, I'm afraid. And I for one get to see quite enough pathology in my day job, thank you.

You will find that judicious use of prominent NSFW warnings are appreciated by the good denizens of this board. In fact, they are generally considered to be compulsory, and with good reason. Others may not be as courteous in pointing this out to you, especially those who, without benefit of a friendly NSFW warning, had the misfortune to open your post during break in the office cafeteria within line of sight of Edna, the Boss' uptight secretary, and Gretchen, the PC-Nazi-cum-uber-feminist from Human Resources.

Now I have to go to work on my eyeballs with a pair of pliers and a blowtorch.
    Last edited by Jonathon Sullivan; 09-07-2011 at 09:29 PM.

This was far worse than the use of expletives.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark E. Hurling View Post
    This was far worse than the use of expletives.
    Right. I look positively reserved by comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by Sullydog View Post
    Others may not be as courteous in pointing this out to you, especially those who, without benefit of a friendly NSFW warning, had the misfortune to open your post during break in the office cafeteria within line of sight of Edna, the Boss' uptight secretary, and Gretchen, the PC-Nazi-cum-uber-feminist from Human Resources.
    These are the people who keep the Trial Lawyer's Association in the green. They view the world as a target rich environment from which to draw grievance and offense.

Now I have to go to work on my eyeballs with a pair of pliers and a blowtorch.
    Clorox and a wire brush has proven successful too.

Some old guys have learned very little since they were young guys.

I...don't see the point of this, I'm afraid.
    Me neither. Do geezers really need reminding that there are some bizarre recesses in the human libido that will always be occupied by some group of people, no matter how small? And that there will always be people who do unwise things to satisfy their urges or cater to the urges of others? Haven't the not-so-young among us already learned this--and learned to ignore what does not interest us in this department?

Quote Originally Posted by Gwynn View Post
    Some old guys have learned very little since they were young guys.
    Indeed.

Remove this shit please

GoT

Quote Originally Posted by spar View Post
    Me neither. Do geezers really need reminding that there are some bizarre recesses in the human libido that will always be occupied by some group of people, no matter how small? And that there will always be people who do unwise things to satisfy their urges or cater to the urges of others? Haven't the not-so-young among us already learned this--and learned to ignore what does not interest us in this department?
    You wouldn't think so, but then you've never had to listen to the geezer dudebros in Golds at Redondo some mornings. Spider monkeys hold forth with better discourse.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark E. Hurling View Post
    You wouldn't think so, but then you've never had to listen to the geezer dudebros in Golds at Redondo some mornings. Spider monkeys hold forth with better discourse.
    Reason #327 why I love my home gym.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast