starting strength gym

Thread: Pain on left side of neck/trap; left shoulder also 'lower' and 'broader' than right

Default Pain on left side of neck/trap; left shoulder also 'lower' and 'broader' than right

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    I woke up yesterday morning with the mother of al neck pain. Looking up, down, left or right hurt. Twisting in motion, ie getting into or out of a bed or car, etc, hurt. Pain felt, and feels, anywhere from down the back-left side of my neck or down from the side/side-front of my neck along to my collar bone, as well as a dull, uncomfortable painful sensation in the back of my skull next to my left ear.

What's weird, though, is how my left shoulder is slightly lower, and sticks out to the side, more than my right shoulder. Of all things, this is what's weirding me out the most.

Does anyone here have any idea what the balls is wrong with me? I think it's time to just curl up in the corner and wait for this brain aneurysm to claim me, but I'd be interested to hear if I'm wrong.

no idea what's wrong w/ you but i have once or twice gotten muscle cramps in that area and they were truly miserable because i couldn't find any angle that would stretch the muscle out. The pain was radiant as you describe.

Presumably you've tried arm circles and stretching your neck (to the sides and forward, don't stretch it backward)

Anyway, hope you're not dead.