starting strength gym

Thread: Macro Tracking Program?

Default Macro Tracking Program?

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    One of the great joys of following the Paleo diet all these years (I've been on it since Cordain's first book came out), is not having to measure and weigh. That worked fine for simple weight loss and maintenance. However, now I am transitioning off of SS and I want to lose some of the belly fat I gained on the program, while still making some Strenth gains on my intermediate programming. That seems to require a bit more control over what I am eating.

You've mentioned an iPhone app or a web app which you use to track you macros a couple of times but I can't seem to find it. What program for tracking macros do you recommend?

Myfitnesspal is my preferred method. I adjust the macros as I want them online, enter in all my commonly eaten foods' macros (if I can't scan a bar code) into the app on the iphone, and then enter in what I eat as I go throughout the day.

Default Macro Tracking Program?

It's mildly frustrating that you have to program your macros as a percentage of a target kcals, and that can't directly enter in the number of grams of each that you want.

But it does the job for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Kjeld View Post
    It's mildly frustrating that you have to program your macros as a percentage of a target kcals, and that can't directly enter in the number of grams of each that you want.

But it does the job for sure.
    Agreed. Anybody wanna make a spin off app that's 1.99 and make a zillion bucks?