starting strength gym

Thread: Back Rehab at Studio Inna

Default Back Rehab at Studio Inna

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    "I am 46 years old and have been suffering for many years with lower back pain. I tried classes, running, stretching and more, yet my back pain kept me from a full range of activities. Then one morning while brushing my teeth, my back gave out. I was in bed for over a month until Inna stepped in. After an appointment with an Orthopedist I received a diagnosis of 4 bulging discs and arthritis of my pelvis. I was told I was looking at a lifetime of pain and no physical activity except for walking. I was defeated and depressed. Inna would not accept that diagnosis and after physical therapy I began the Starting Strength program. It changed my life. With Inna's expert coaching and extremely careful and protective nature I am now squatting, bench pressing, overhead pressing and doing chin ups all pain free. I am building muscles, getting lean and most importantly getting strong and healthy all while strengthening my back. I am forever grateful to Inna for taking me from a life of constant back pain and fear to a strong,healthy, active life."

-Cory Glaubach

Cory has begun deadlifting successfully and pain free.

cory.jpg

You have done an amazing job with Cory, Inna. To see where she is now from where she was just a couple of months ago is pretty incredible. Keep up the good work!
    Last edited by John Petrizzo; 05-18-2015 at 04:10 AM.