starting strength gym

Thread: Los Angeles Thanks

Default Los Angeles Thanks

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Thank you to all the coaches who educated me this weekend - Rip, Steve, Tom, CJ, Brent. And thank you to all my fellow attendees who helped me improve, as well. I'm grateful for the experience.

Peter

Thanks for coming! I'm glad you came, took in the learning, and got something out of it. It was a great weekend- best of luck, and keep getting stronger!

You are very welcome. Thanks for attending.

Rather than start another thread, I will add my thanks here.

Rip and all of the coaches were great. I enjoyed coaching some of the other attendees as well as having them coach me, a very valuable experience.
    Anyone who is on the edge about whether to go to a seminar or not (as I was for a few years) should take the leap and do what it takes to get to one.

Frank E.

As always, it was a fantastic experience meeting all the attendees. Peter and Frank, thank you for taking the time to leave a note - it's nice to know when you've done a good job. Stop by the Staff forum any time you have questions - we are there to help!

Default LA seminar,Thank you very much.

I told every coach when i leave last night just "Thank you" but that time i was so confusing that i could not able to express how appreciated i am to all of coach and Rip.
    It was a greatest experience of my entire athlete and lifting life.I was so astounded how all of coaches are greatest with their knowledge,experience,how to interact with people,keen eyes and how to efficiently teaching the people with smart decisions at right time.Also too nice as a person.
    Learned more than a lot regarding every training aspects and a life stuffs too.
    Appreciated your contributions and efforts for making a better world.I can not express my experience with just wording.
    Thank you very much Brent,CJ,Steve,Tom and Rip.Also all of hosts.

-MJ

Thanks for the great weekend. I was impressed by how well everything was run, always starting on time. Immensely grateful for the coaching!

The venue in LA was also superb.

Darek

Just got back late last night and wanted to express my thanks as well. It was an incredible learning experience and I'm really grateful to all the staff present for their feedback, both on and off the platform.

I'm looking forward to seeing you all again in the future!

Brent Carter is offline Owner, Starting Strength Dallas
    Starting Strength Coach

starting strength coach development program
    The love in this thread is making my heart swell.

grinch heart.jpg

In all seriousness it was awesome coaching and interacting with you guys. As Steve said, head over to the Staff forum if you need any follow up or feel free to email me: brent@focusnyc.com