starting strength gym
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Book

Default Upcoming Book

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    I know we spoke about this on the phone but I'd like to let everybody here see some stuff on it.

When will it be released and what will be the basic outline of the new book? I believe you mention its Starting Strength Second Edition, with added information. How much new stuff? Where can we order from?

Kyle

The new book is Starting Strength 2nd Edition: Basic Barbell Training. It contains all the original material from SS and about 50% more, in the form of new analysis of the five lifts and a big chapter on the legit barbell assistance exercises. We are preparing the final draft now and it should go to the printer before 8/10 and be back by mid-September.

When the pdf leaves here for the printer, we will post a pre-sell special on our website. Watch for it starting next week.

Thanks for your interest.

Rip

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    The new book is Starting Strength 2nd Edition: Basic Barbell Training. It contains all the original material from SS and about 50% more, in the form of new analysis of the five lifts and a big chapter on the legit barbell assistance exercises. We are preparing the final draft now and it should go to the printer before 8/10 and be back by mid-September.

When the pdf leaves here for the printer, we will post a pre-sell special on our website. Watch for it starting next week.

Rip
    Very awsome.. look forward to the second edition.

Kyle

I was going to buy Starting strength but I'll wait and just buy the new one.

Definitely am looking forward to the new book!

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post

Rip
    I looked at the site in your sig for the related link, didn't see it.

Is the pre-sale operational yet, and if yes, link please?

Thumbs up

hell yeah I can't wait to read this book!! I signed up on this forum just to say that. I pre-ordered earlier this month. I never read the first edition. I was gonna order starting strength a long time ago but then I heard of the second edition and I decided to wait. I've never been this excited to read a book in my life lol.

Default Programme included in Starting Strength Second Edition?

Hi Mark,

Will there be a programme such as for beginners, inermediate and advanced etc.included in your new starting Strength book or will one have to use the Practical Programming book or any other Source you may consider beneficial with your new book

Many Thanks.
    Butter

starting strength coach development program
    Is there a programme included in the new Starting strength book?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast