starting strength gym

Thread: 2018 SS Seminars?

Default 2018 SS Seminars?

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Any talk of seminars after what is currently posted on the website? 2018?

Are you asking if we intend to do any seminars in 2018? We're thinking about that now. Will you come if we do?

I would love to come to one now! Im just gonna have to lay out of work on Sep 11. and come to the one at WFAC if its still open.

I just registered for 9/8-9/10. Hope I'm not too strong by then. LOL

Chances are that there will be more seminars in 2018. If you've followed the calendar, you might notice the seminars regularly pass through Brooklyn and Los Angeles with a couple seminars per year at the HQ in Wichita Falls.

Thanks Bill! I was mainly asking about 2018 because of my crazy work schedule. I kept looking at the available ones of 2017 and none of them were falling on days that wouldn't interfere with my job. I went back and looked at the schedule some more and figured out WFAC was gonna be the best chance i had. I will still have to miss a day of work for travel time but the more i thought about it, It seemed like I had more to lose by not going ASAP. I never heard of anyone laying on their death bed saying they wish they hadn't missed work.

I’d come to a seminar in Portland for sure. Hell, once my home gym is set up, I’ll host! :P I’d save my time off for a Seattle seminar, too. Most anywhere else would require a flight for me.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Lane View Post
    I’d come to a seminar in Portland for sure. Hell, once my home gym is set up, I’ll host! :P I’d save my time off for a Seattle seminar, too. Most anywhere else would require a flight for me.
    They have been held at Gig Harbor Strength & Fitness which is not too far from PDX (for a weekend trip).