starting strength gym

Thread: The Women of Strength at Crystal Coast Strength & Conditioning

Default The Women of Strength at Crystal Coast Strength & Conditioning

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    by Gillian Mounsey Ward

“There is something magical happening at Crystal Coast Strength & Conditioning (CCSC). Women are choosing barbell training, sticking with it, and achieving things they never thought possible… Why do women choose barbell strength training? What keeps them motivated? What are the factors to program adherence? What kind of gains can they expect to have? What environment is most conducive to training? What are their goals?”

Article

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    by Gillian Mounsey Ward

“There is something magical happening at Crystal Coast Strength & Conditioning (CCSC). Women are choosing barbell training, sticking with it, and achieving things they never thought possible… Why do women choose barbell strength training? What keeps them motivated? What are the factors to program adherence? What kind of gains can they expect to have? What environment is most conducive to training? What are their goals?”

Article
    I really enjoyed this article. I wish I had a group to work with. It gets lonely on your own.

Thanks for this article! I especially liked getting some ballpark figures for how far well-coached, motivated women can go on SSLP.

Thank you so much for the article! Ladies, you made my day!