starting strength gym

Thread: Bench check

Default Bench check

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Hi,

Any comments on my bench setup?

I'd also like to know what you think of the bar placement on my chest. I touch my chest below my pectorals on the bottom inch of my sternum in this video.

Also do you have any tips on preventing the swinging of the bar? It's a reccuring thing.

https://vimeo.com/108999624

Can't post video's unlisted on vimeo so I have to resort to a password.

It's simply: formcheck

Thanks.

First, find that asshole and shoot him in the face with a 40mm pistol. Immediately.

Bar palcement seems fine from here...however there is an overall sense of looseness. Are you driving your feet? Chest up, pinching your scapulae together? Gotta get tight, the bench press is whole body exercise.

33 seconds is too long to wait for the beginning of a movement, next time, edit it down or set a start marker or something.

My god I hate people like that. Just leave me the fuck alone I'll ask if I need help!!!

I felt fatigued during that last set, maybe I lost thightness because of that. I'll focus more on incorporating the whole body next time.

Future video's will be cut shorter.

Whose this guy blocking your bar path? Try not to make friends with random guys in the gym wearing gloves.