Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Starting Strength Denver

Ray Gillenwater is offline Administrator, Starting Strength Gyms
    Starting Strength Coach

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by kbar View Post
    I just wanted to stop by to say I signed my mom up for Starting Strength Denver just now! I have been trying to get her to strength train for years and an osteoporosis diagnosis she got early this week was the final key to finally achieving success! She can't stand the thought of being brittle and immobile in her older years so she's all in. She's going down the rabbit hole of buying the blue book, watching videos of Rip teaching people how to squat, and reading articles. She'll be 71 in January and is very tenacious but is a motor moron (like me). She wants to increase her bone density. I am so excited for her and glad I finally convinced her to give this a shot!
    Kbar, excellent. Hoping we can capture her progress on video to show other women in her situation that there’s a real solution for bone mineral density loss. I recommend sending her The Barbell Prescription too. Keep us updated on how she’s progressing?

JayLivsey is offline Owner, Starting Strength Denver

Thanks kbar! I talked with your mom and she is excited to get started! Can’t wait to meet her!

Our grand opening event featuring Rip is scheduled for Saturday January 11th at noon! Sign up here

JayLivsey is offline Owner, Starting Strength Denver

Come visit Starting Strength Denver on Saturday January 25 for an open house and free strength evaluation! 11am-1pm, sign up with the link below-

Open House

Starting Strength Denver

Come out this Saturday to learn more about training at Starting Strength and meet our coaches. All ages and fitness backgrounds are welcome!

Click the link below to reserve your spot for free and get more details.
    Gym Open House & Free Strength Evaluation at Starting Strength Denver Registration, Sat, Jun 26, 2021 at 7:00 AM | Eventbrite

Starting Strength Denver has 2 events going on this Saturday for anyone to come in and learn about the benefits of training at Starting Strength! Both events are welcoming to all ages and fitness backgrounds.

First we will be hosting our weekly Open House from our 7am-10am. Use the link below to register and get more details.
    Open House

Afterwards, will be our monthly Women’s Squat Class. Cost is $5 and you get a free t shirt for participating! This class is from 11:15am-12:15pm. Space is limited in the class so make sure to use the link below to reserve your spot.
    Women’s Squat Class

See you Saturday!

Starting Strength Denver

SS Denver will be hosting our weekly Open House this Saturday from 7am-10am. If you are in the Denver area, stop by to receive a free strength evaluation, meet our coaches, and learn more about training at Starting Strength. All ages and fitness levels are welcome! Use the link below to register.

Open House Registration

For those of you in the Denver area, we will be having our free open house this Saturday from 7-10am! Stop by to meet the coaches and learn how to squat. We welcome all ages and fitness backgrounds. Check out the video below to see one of our members, Kathleen, reaching a deadlift PR of 215lb last week!

Open House Registration

See you Saturday!

Any chance we will ever see a gym up north? Too small?

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Spicka View Post
    Any chance we will ever see a gym up north? Too small?
    Matthew, we are looking to eventually open a gym up north. In the meantime, anyone that lives too far can sign up for online training and pop down to Denver once a month for an in person session. If you are interested coaching, email Jay, Jlivsey@startingstrengthgyms.com, for more information!

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Jen Pfohl View Post
    Matthew, we are looking to eventually open a gym up north. In the meantime, anyone that lives too far can sign up for online training and pop down to Denver once a month for an in person session. If you are interested coaching, email Jay, Jlivsey@startingstrengthgyms.com, for more information!
    Hi Jen, I appreciate the reply. What I was thinking was that I wanted to donate my time to help and get some time as an apprentice. I have a goal to be a SSC coach when I retire. I'm only 47, so it will be awhile.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast