starting strength gym
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Starting Strength Oklahoma City

Colby Iliff is offline Owner, Starting Strength Oklahoma City

Default Starting Strength Oklahoma City

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Hello my name is Colby Iliff and I am pleased to announce that Starting Strength will be coming to the Oklahoma City metro in 2021. This thread is dedicated to provide updates and communication for the Starting Strength Oklahoma City locations.

If you live in OKC, or the surrounding areas, then go take a look at our website and sign up for the early interest list to get the fastest updates and notifications once presales begin. Starting Strength Gym in Oklahoma City, OK | Get Strong – Guaranteed
    Currently, we are in the negotiating stages for our first location and already have a list of properties for the next one - we are moving quick! I am beyond excited to have this opportunity and impact the lives of many people in Oklahoma City.

Ray Gillenwater is offline Administrator, Starting Strength Gyms
    Starting Strength Coach

Glad to have you and Sierra in the group!

Outstanding! While we aren't there, we have family that we visit there in the city. Hopefully we can convince a few of them to start the program with y'all.

Great news!
    I'm fortunate to have had the equipment for many many years but none of it came with a coach.
    My squat form needs help.
    i'm signed up on the Early Interest List.

Welcome Colby! Looking forward to watching the journey as you grow Starting Strength OKC.

That's great! I look forward to meeting you during our grand opening. Let's get the word out in OKC!

This is awesome! Ive been ready for a SS gym to open up here. Cant wait for this gym to open!

Some exciting news out of OKC! We have received our initial lease agreement and are now in the process of reviewing our documents, surveying the site and developing drawing sets. Official location announcements will come after the lease agreement has been signed. Stay tuned!

Congratulations Colby! Given the difficulties some of the other franchise owners have faced in finding a site, this is a great development! Looking forward to the next announcements.

starting strength coach development program
    The latest updates for Oklahoma City:

We are getting closer to finalizing our lease - location announcements should be coming soon.

We have also hired our first coach in the gym. Ty Brandt will be filling our level 2-3 coaching position. We are excited to have him on our team and believe he will be a great resource for our members in Oklahoma City!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast