Starting Strength Boston Starting Strength Boston - Page 14

starting strength gym
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Starting Strength Boston

• starting strength seminar june 2021
    • starting strength seminar august 2021
    • starting strength seminar october 2021
    Whereabouts are you located? Be great to have you come by. The camps will probably have to wait until the pandemic restrictions ease up. Until then we have a couple options for folks to book a session with a coach to review and help you with your form. You can go to this page and fill out the form at the bottom for us to chat. Thanks for your post!

I'm in southern Maine, maybe an hour and a half away. I'll be in touch!

Folks had generously offered to help move the weights, racks, etc. when they arrived at the gym. Haven’t forgotten about you. We’re still working on the basics such as flooring, walls, lights, etc. Will let you know when we get to furnishing and equipment. Thanks!

Wanted to share two new options available for those interested in learning more about Starting Strength Boston. First, you can book a free 15 minute phone consultation with Head Coach Nicole Rutherford. Second, you can book time on a Saturday for a free open house and strength evaluation at the gym. Click here to signup for either of these and check out our website. We’re happy to answer your questions. See you at the gym!

starting strength coach development program
    Why am I opening Starting Strength Boston? Finally there's an article on startingstrength.com that answers that burning question on everyone's minds.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314