Nick D'Agostino - Bio, Coaching Information & Contact Nick D'Agostino - Bio, Coaching Information & Contact

starting strength gym

Thread: Nick D'Agostino - Bio, Coaching Information & Contact

Default Nick D'Agostino - Bio, Coaching Information & Contact

• wichita falls texas june seminar date
    • texas starting strength seminar september 2020
    Hi Everyone,

First, a big thank you to Rip and Stef for inviting me to help out with managing the Coaching sub-forum.

So for a bit of my coaching background, I started coaching people how to lift barbells back in 2009, earned my SSC in 2012, and have been staffing Starting Strength Seminars and Training Camps since 2013. I've worked with children younger than 10, seniors older than 80, and everything in-between. I'm also a mentor for aspiring coaches in the Starting Strength Coach Prep Course – The Aasgaard Company.

For my educational history, I received a B.S. in Exercise Science in 2011 and graduated with a Doctorate of Physical Therapy in May of 2019. I maintain my P.T. license in Nevada.

Back in 2014, the process of going back to school prompted my interest in the science of learning, and I've been hooked ever since. I enjoy experimenting and researching new ways to teach and learn whatever comes my way. This interest led me to write the article The Science of Verbal Cues, which explains how to promote learning when cueing a trainee most effectively. I also had the opportunity to speak on this topic at the Starting Strength Coaches Conference in the lecture titled Cognitive Coaching.

If you would like to learn more about me, you can check out my website Emerge Stronger, or you can take a look at my Online Coaching listing here: Nick D'Agostino DPT, SSC

If you would like to schedule a session with me or are interested in a consult or online coaching, you can also contact me directly at nick@emergestronger.com.

My goal here is to use my experience as a coach, as well as my teaching and learning insights to help others become a Starting Strength Coach.
    Last edited by Nick D'Agostino; 04-14-2020 at 01:27 PM.