starting strength gym
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Starting Strength Chicago

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Since our first event went well, we are going to do a couple more!

December 29 at 7pm - Virtual Meet-Up Event - get to meet your Starting Strength Chicago team. We can break out later for one-on-one consultations after. Take a break from your Christmas to New Years break and start looking forward to making 2022 a lot better than 2020 and 2021.

January 15 at noon - In-Person Meet-Up - Meet your Chicago team in person. Free consultations available. Location TBD, but if possible, we will check out the progress on our gym location.

Let me know if you have any questions. I can be reached at 312.448.6548. I'm looking forward to developing this community and getting everyone stronger.

Unfortunately, due to the City of Chicago Building Inspection schedule, we have had to move our opening date for intros to February 21. Our regular sessions will start February 28.

Although we are facing this setback, we are preparing to provide you the best possible coaching services when the time comes!

starting strength coach development program

I'm happy to announce our grand opening on June 18th! It is wild to think our soft opening was 3 months ago, but we have a lot planned for the big one on June 18th.

You can RSVP on Eventbrite here.

Please feel free to reach out to me at jfraser@ssgyms.com or 312.448.6548 for more info.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Jon Fraser; 05-31-2022 at 08:23 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123