starting strength gym
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Starting Strength Cincinnati

Luke Schroeder is offline Owner, Starting Strength Cincinnati

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    We've finalizing details on a possible location, gang. Should have some exciting news to share very soon!

Cincy Folks...we're making great progress putting our coaching staff together. We're currently still looking for 1 to 2 apprentices so be sure to reach out to Inna Koppel or apply thru the Careers page on the website if interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke Schroeder View Post
    Cincy Folks...we're making great progress putting our coaching staff together. We're currently still looking for 1 to 2 apprentices so be sure to reach out to Inna Koppel or apply thru the Careers page on the website if interested.
    I'd send one of my sons, but he's only 5. While he is cute and eager, he is not reliable or even aware of where his body is in space. Perhaps in 13-15 years he'll be ready.

Quote Originally Posted by mitchless View Post
    I'd send one of my sons, but he's only 5. While he is cute and eager, he is not reliable or even aware of where his body is in space. Perhaps in 13-15 years he'll be ready.
    Just continue working him thru his NLP and keep the whole milk flowing. He'll be ready before you know it. We can talk again when he turns 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke Schroeder View Post
    Just continue working him thru his NLP and keep the whole milk flowing. He'll be ready before you know it. We can talk again when he turns 6.
    As soon as he figures out that "Superman Chest!" means to push his chest out and not his stomach, I'll feel better.

Hey Folks! We're nearing the conclusion of lease negotiations on our preferred space. I've got general contractors in this week for demo and build-out bids, so look for a location announcement and estimated opening date in the very near future. Exciting times!

Hey Cincy strength fans! Just wanted to take a minute to get the forum thread updated with our gym location info. Starting Strength Cincinnati has found a great space and we couldn’t be more excited. We're at:

7844-A Kingland Dr,
    West Chester Township, OH 45069

This location right off of Tylersville Rd between West Chester and Mason, just a quarter-mile away from I-75. Easily accessible to most of Cincy and south Dayton. Keep your eyes peeled for more announcements regarding our pre-sale event and opening date. Construction photos and layout plans will also be shared soon. Get ready to get STRONG, Cincy!!!

Gym 1.jpg

Gym Location - Map.jpg

Construction has started! Opening date and pre-sales information coming soon. Stay tuned, Cincinnati!

Pre-sales are now open!!! Intro week is set to begin Nov 8th with group training beginning on Nov 15th. Head on over to our website to book your spot.

Starting Strength Gym in Cincinnati, OH | Get Strong – Guaranteed

Let's get Cincinnati strong together!

starting strength coach development program
    Congratulations Luke! I'm sure pre-sales will be a smashing success mate!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast