Starting Strength Boise Starting Strength Boise

starting strength gym

Thread: Starting Strength Boise

Default Starting Strength Boise

• starting strength seminar august 2021
    • starting strength seminar october 2021
    • starting strength seminar december 2021
    Greetings Starting Strength Brethren,

Just wanted to announce out here in Boise we are gearing up to open our first location in the Idaho Treasure Valley in May, with a second location to follow soon after. We just broke ground on construction--so more updates to follow!

We were lucky enough to grab Paul Horn as our head coach with some strong (literally) contenders for our second coach position, and a handful of sharp apprentices--of which is still all being ironed out. I myself have been a fitness coach for about 20 years--and am a recovering kettlebell enthusiast and former peddler of functional training nonsense and have been clean and sober for about 4 years--coaching my clients with our model into a stronger existence exclusively with barbells ever since. Nothing works better in my experience and is a better bang for your buck than what we do and how we do it. Full Stop.

Thanks to Rip & Co., and Ray and his team for cultivating the culture and providing us with the best coaching model and access to talent we could hope for in our space in "The New Fitness Industry." It's going to be well worth the price of admission--for myself and our new members here in Boise!

Boise has a new Opening Date! July 12 is locked in, and we are rolling through construction at a good clip. Coaches are in place, equipment is ordered, now to plan some grand opening event. For those of you that follow us and live in the area, we are located in the McMillan's Corner shopping center next to Albertsons and across the street from Lowell Middle School. Hope to see you guys there!