starting strength gym
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Starting Strength Indianapolis

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    We will have exciting news coming up in a week or two. We need to finalize some details, but it should be done soon. To be clear, it is not the signing of a lease or announcement of the opening date of the gym.

Sign up for the early-interest list where you can receive a special offer related to the announcement.
    Starting Strength Indianapolis is up and running. Sign up for a free 30-minute coaching session.
    I answer all my emails: ALewis@StartingStrengthGyms.com

We have brought on an apprentice who is local to Indianapolis: Adam Kacius. Every week, we have a group coaching development meeting to develop Coach Adam Oliver and Apprentice Adam Kacius.
    I got a chance to coach Kacius a few months ago when we first met, and he's a stand up guy who will be invaluable to our gym.

At this point, I don't know if I should go all in and just hire more Adams or say "I'm done hiring more Adams"

Cast your vote below to decide!
    Starting Strength Indianapolis is up and running. Sign up for a free 30-minute coaching session.

In case you didn't see the email, Nick Delgadillo and I are running a squat/deadlift camp on February 26th (Saturday). Our gym apprentice (Adam) will be in attendance as well. It'll be a great event where you'll learn a lot and have a fun time. Sign up or learn more here.

We are still in our search for a location. We've seen some good locations but have been unable to get even a letter of intent signed. Things are uncertain at the moment, but one thing is not - we will not compromise to make sure the location is right. This is one of the biggest things I've done with my life, and I want it to start right with good foundations, both literally and figuratively.

We just had a great event at Three Kings Athletics in Indianapolis - the Squat and Deadlift Camp. 12 lifters came and learned about the squat and deadlift from Nick Delgadillo and me. We fixed a lot of technique, had some laughs, and a lot of us got dinner afterwards at Bru Burger - a nice burger place.

I had a typical double pattied burger with bacon, but instead of a tomato and ketchup, got their tomato jam which was sort of like a fancy ketchup jam. It was great.

Everyone was super nice and it couldn't have gone much better. Here are a few things the attendees said about the camp:

"Attending the Starting Strength back squat and deadlift camp is one of the best investments I've made for my health.
    I gained valuable information that will undoubtedly play a major role in my quest to gain strength and fend off death. When the universe is doing its best to do you in, it pays to be strong. Thanks for everything Andrew and Nick. I'm looking forward to the opening of Starting Strength Indianapolis!!"
    -Joe

"The starting strength camp was a game changer for me. It really helped to fine tune my squat and deadlift and left me with tips only seasoned coaches can provide."
    -Kyle

So if you have been thinking about coming to camp, but haven't taken the jump, just do it. You won't regret it. I plan on scheduling more of these in Indianapolis in the future, even before the gym opens, if possible.

We just got another camp scheduled for May 7th: sign up here

Based on how the last one went, I want to do a few of these a year, maybe more when SS Indianapolis opens. But after this camp, I want to do a pull camp (Deadlift/Power Clean), so if you want to get your squat and deadlift looked at, sign up now. We had the last one sell out pretty quickly, so don't wait to sign up if you're sure you want to go.

starting strength coach development program
    We're having a meet up Saturday March 25th at the Castleton Ale Emporium. Join the Early-Access list here for details and sign up. Make sure to mention the meet up, and I'll text you all the details.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12