starting strength gym
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Starting Strength Columbus

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Awesome news Megan! Congrats to you and Pete for that big milestone. Primo location in Dublin really, tons of traffic past the location and if I know anything about people in Dublin, everyone will be asking what that place is. So word will spread quickly.

I like it too as it's about 10 mins from my place. My wife and I are excited to finally get started with a local SS gym!

Thank you! We hope to get quite a bit of visibility from the road and patrons of the nearby businesses. It is very encouraging to see that we have Starting Strength fans so close to the location. We hope to grow that fanbase by getting folks strong and hopefully being that break in their week that they look forward to - their date with the iron!

More to come as we bid contractors and get construction rolling!

P

Quote Originally Posted by Wlodyd52 View Post
    Awesome news Megan! Congrats to you and Pete for that big milestone. Primo location in Dublin really, tons of traffic past the location and if I know anything about people in Dublin, everyone will be asking what that place is. So word will spread quickly.

I like it too as it's about 10 mins from my place. My wife and I are excited to finally get started with a local SS gym!

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Yeh View Post
    Thank you! We hope to get quite a bit of visibility from the road and patrons of the nearby businesses. It is very encouraging to see that we have Starting Strength fans so close to the location. We hope to grow that fanbase by getting folks strong and hopefully being that break in their week that they look forward to - their date with the iron!

More to come as we bid contractors and get construction rolling!

P
    Congratulations, Pete on this endeavor. I live in Dublin and I was excited to learn that a Starting Strength gym will open in the neighborhood. I want to say great choice for a location! Chipotle makes the perfect post workout meal

Thank you! Stay tuned…. Will try to organize a meet-up soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Moebius View Post
    Congratulations, Pete on this endeavor. I live in Dublin and I was excited to learn that a Starting Strength gym will open in the neighborhood. I want to say great choice for a location! Chipotle makes the perfect post workout meal

Megan Yeh is offline Owner, Starting Strength Columbus

Default Starting Strength Columbus Floor Plan

Here's the layout to your new Starting Strength Gym, Columbus!

It's a 10 platform gym, equipped for all of your strength training needs.

Click here to Sign up for our Early Interest List and be notified of our opening timeline and charter member promotion.

IMG_8937.jpg

Hi all - Excited to hear that Pete and Megan are working to bring Starting Strength to central Ohio!

Megan Yeh is offline Owner, Starting Strength Columbus

starting strength coach development program
    Columbus Lifters - We have a Grand Opening Date! Construction is scheduled to be complete by the third week of April with New Client Intro Sessions scheduling for the week of April 25th. Construction is coming along nicely so far - inspections passed this week and drywall is going up next.

**Our Pre-Sale Promotion is now live!** We are running a promotional rate of $28/session training 3x per week. This will save charter members $40 monthly for the life of their membership.

Click Here to reserve your timeslot and platform.PRICING - Starting Strength Gym in Columbus, OH | Get Strong – Guaranteed

We look forward to seeing you at the gym!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12