starting strength gym

Thread: Starting Strength Atlanta Coach?

Default Starting Strength Atlanta Coach?

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    I'm a novice (just started my fourth week following SS:BBT today)! I have read and re-read and taken extensive notes on our holy blue book and have spent a decent amount of time reading various forum posts/articles/watching videos. I thus feel decently confident that my form is technically sound enough for me to continue lifting without drastic fear of injury. Nonetheless, I know that it would be immensely beneficial to spend some time in-person with a coach. I know that Starting Strength Atlanta has been in the works for awhile. I live about 45 minutes outside of downtown. I would imagine that there is a SS coach already lined up for opening said gym--is there any chance that I could be put in contact with him so that I could arrange a few coaching sessions?

Hello. I live about an hour NE of Atlanta. Were you able to find a coach or training partner?

Thanks for posting that Alex. I am excited about the gym opening up this summer. I was shooting to connect with anyone else in NE Georgia that may be training or thinking about getting into it before the gym opened. I currently train at my house and have a few lifters that come for form checks and am interested to see where and how others have been going about things in the absence of an affiliate or SSCs.

TCV, since you made the request, I've passed on a note to one of the future coaches in the area and included your email address.

Quote Originally Posted by TheChubbyViking View Post
    I'm a novice (just started my fourth week following SS:BBT today)! I have read and re-read and taken extensive notes on our holy blue book and have spent a decent amount of time reading various forum posts/articles/watching videos. I thus feel decently confident that my form is technically sound enough for me to continue lifting without drastic fear of injury. Nonetheless, I know that it would be immensely beneficial to spend some time in-person with a coach. I know that Starting Strength Atlanta has been in the works for awhile. I live about 45 minutes outside of downtown. I would imagine that there is a SS coach already lined up for opening said gym--is there any chance that I could be put in contact with him so that I could arrange a few coaching sessions?
    Hello! Are you on our early interest list? Shoot me an email- amartin@startingstrengthgyms.com

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by BrentDuckett View Post
    Thanks for posting that Alex. I am excited about the gym opening up this summer. I was shooting to connect with anyone else in NE Georgia that may be training or thinking about getting into it before the gym opened. I currently train at my house and have a few lifters that come for form checks and am interested to see where and how others have been going about things in the absence of an affiliate or SSCs.
    I apologize for not responding sooner! I was out of the area for awhile but I’ll be back soon. Would love to connect!

Stef, thanks, as always!

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Martin View Post
    Hello! Are you on our early interest list? Shoot me an email- amartin@startingstrengthgyms.com
    Adam, I am on the list indeed. We’ll speak shortly I’m sure! Thanks.