starting strength gym

Thread: Starting Strength Tulsa

Default Starting Strength Tulsa

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Starting Strength has come to Tulsa. Now's the time to get in and get in-person coaching, have your technique fixed, and your programming optimized for your individual needs and situation.

We have a few announcements.

1) We're having a Squat/Deadlift Camp this weekend: Saturday 1pm - 6pm. There are only two spots left. Sign up here.

2) Rip is kind enough to visit us on Oct 1st (Saturday) from 11am to 1pm for a meet-and-greet and Q&A. It's like the Rip Q&A forum, but with more dimensions. If you're a Starting Strength fan, I recommend showing up to get your copy of Starting Strength signed and asking Rip at least one question.

3) Oct 1st will also mark the end to our Founder Prices ($365/month for 3x/week). But if you sign up beforehand, your membership prices will be grandfathered in for when we raise our prices for new members.
    Starting Strength Indianapolis is up and running. Sign up for a free 30-minute coaching session.
    I answer all my emails: ALewis@StartingStrengthGyms.com

I've been looking for a way to get in person coaching on my PowerClean. It is atrocious. Looking around over the weekend I saw the Squat/Deadlift Camp in Tulsa and was set to call on Monday. I'm sure they could use some help as well. Work has derailed that though. Luckily before I sent the money in I guess.

1) Tulsa is the closest Starting Strength 2.5 hours. Is there a way to get a couple sessions without being a permanent member?

2) Andrew, I noticed you are putting on the camp, and making this post. Are you relocating, or just helping get it kicked off?

3) Maybe I can hit the Meet and Greet, I have a hard-on for signed books.

Thank you, Lonnie

Quote Originally Posted by LBass View Post
    1) Tulsa is the closest Starting Strength 2.5 hours. Is there a way to get a couple sessions without being a permanent member?
    Thanks for posting Lonnie. You can absolutely drop in to classes or a private session even if you're not a member as long as the class isn't full.

2) Andrew, I noticed you are putting on the camp, and making this post. Are you relocating, or just helping get it kicked off?
    I'm helping getting SS Tulsa started. I will be returning to Indianapolis at the end of October to get the ground breaking of SS Indianapolis going. I'm very thankful to be able to help David Heon and Coach Darin get the gym started and have had the excellent pleasure of coaching and talking to the new members of SS Tulsa.

3) Maybe I can hit the Meet and Greet, I have a hard-on for signed books.
    Do it. You'll be glad to have it. If you'd like, we can even organize your class drop-in around that so you can optimize your travel time. Give me a call or email if you want to set that up.
    Starting Strength Indianapolis is up and running. Sign up for a free 30-minute coaching session.

I enjoyed meeting David Heon, Andrew Lewis, Aaron, Darin, and the Blonde guy from IL. They have a damn good crew at Tulsa. Anyone looking for some hands on instruction in the area and is sitting on the fence. Give them a call.
    Thanks for the help guys, Lonnie.

Thanks for coming, Lonnie. It was great having you in!

starting strength coach development program
    For what it is worth, I will be at Starting Strength Tulsa this upcoming week and will be available for free intro coaching sessions for anyone in the area that wants to give a Starting Strength Gym a try.