starting strength gym
Page 355 of 355 FirstFirst ... 255305345353354355
Results 3,541 to 3,545 of 3545

Thread: KONG's Training and Self-rehab

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Sorry to see you go, Dwayne. You are a good lifter and a good friend. I will miss reading your posts on this site, but I know we will be in touch.

Dang it, I was afraid this might happen soon. Please don't leave, other strong people! (Or smart not-as-strong people, either. But mostly the smart strong people).

Sorry to see you leave Dwayne. You and I represented the 300 Club here on the forum! :-) I guess I haven't been paying close attention to some of the threads, but it is pretty sad if they thought you were trolling. You used to be a SSC and know the core group of people in the organization personally. I hope you decide to come back. Keep pulling with the sumo hook grip to get Geno all wild! I hope you smash 7 hundo in your near future.

This is just sad. There is not one single post Dwayne wrote that I didn't like and that didn't provoke a lot of thoughts on my mind. You are deeply missed.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Murelli View Post
    This is just sad. There is not one single post Dwayne wrote that I didn't like and that didn't provoke a lot of thoughts on my mind. You are deeply missed.
    +1. Dwayne is one strong, thoughtful mofo (mods: compliment, not a personal attack).