starting strength gym
Page 126 of 443 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136176226 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 4428

Thread: Wolf's Log: From Cub to Direwolf

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    I've been thinking of letting my beard out for the winter, which would make me look sufficiently like Evil Spock to qualify.

I vote yes. Might weigh you down a bit for chin-ups, though.

Quote Originally Posted by tobo View Post
    I've been thinking of letting my beard out for the winter, which would make me look sufficiently like Evil Spock to qualify.
    I'm sorry if this is rude, but I swear I read somewhere that you were female. Maybe in the E&P gym thread? Am I wrong, or do I just not get the joke?

Quote Originally Posted by sking1001 View Post
    I'm sorry if this is rude, but I swear I read somewhere that you were female.
    So have I, and I continue to refuse to believe it. Just another one of my comically masculine idiosyncrasies.

Quote Originally Posted by tobo View Post
    So have I, and I continue to refuse to believe it. Just another one of my comically masculine idiosyncrasies.
    Haha, thanks for clarifying :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Wolf View Post
    But what about the curlz?? Do you not need to do curlz for the gurlz if you are already the gurlz?
    This is the most ridiculous post I've read in months. And not just because of the rhyming scheme.

Everyone needs to do curls.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Wolf View Post
    Chipotle afterwards? Obviously.
    I keep wanting to Chilpotle (it is a verb right?) after my workout-- it's right down the street from my new gym, but it's actually too close and I'm not hungry yet. (nor has the Feigenbaum-30-minute-post-workout-gap-after-BCAA's occurred) But seriously Wolf, you need to branch out dude. Have a hamburger. Something. Other than Chilpotle.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Israel View Post
    I keep wanting to Chilpotle (it is a verb right?) after my workout-- it's right down the street from my new gym, but it's actually too close and I'm not hungry yet. (nor has the Feigenbaum-30-minute-post-workout-gap-after-BCAA's occurred) But seriously Wolf, you need to branch out dude. Have a hamburger. Something. Other than Chilpotle.
    Rob, you and I are friends, but this is getting close to crossing a line. There was a dark time in my life when I made no gainzzzz. That was before Chipotle. D'Agastino and Wolf showed me the light. I suggest you do the same before you go around telling other people to have a hamburger!

Sorry to appear that your log is only for my curious questions, Wolf, but Rob, what's this gap? I have to wait 30 minutes before I eat? Is it because I will get cramps...or...wait a minute...

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Israel View Post
    (nor has the Feigenbaum-30-minute-post-workout-gap-after-BCAA's occurred)

Lay off, everyone. Some people's metabolic windows are just burrito-shaped.

starting strength coach development program
    You guys are hilarious, but I am in a rush so need to just log my workout and I will come back for the shenanigans later this eve.

Squat
    345x5x3
    Notes:
    Still feels heavy/looks light. Last set felt light, too, though. Not perfect, but better knees. Last set on the vid.

Power Clean
    95x3, 125x3
    Notes: Bar barely spins, so stopped here. Just for warm-up purposes anyway.

Deadlift
    455x5
    Notes:
    Easy. Way easier than Saturday. This even felt easy.

C2 Erg
    30 / 90 x 5
    Pace: 1:46, 1:42, 1:38, 1:31, 1:35
    Notes: Went a little harder today. Still not hard, but going slowly here so as not to disturb gainzzz while on this fairly limited calorie situation (3000-3200). I actually got my belt to the 5th hole for the first time in I don't even remember, though it was too tight to lift with it that way. But I couldn't even force it there till now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?edit=vd&v=cKXDvTF0yWQ