starting strength gym
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Strength Training of a Former Pro Ballerina, Cassandra

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Hah hah. Yeah, I bought those on purpose. I think that will be my look at meets, a fashion faux pas. Some girls have a million shoes, I will have various nerdy, long socks for deadlifts.

In a completely feeble attempt not to be creepy, I must say you are proof that weightlifting chicks are attractive.

Okay, so my next lifting day will be tomorrow. I am starting college on Wednesday. Yes, I am 24 years old and just now starting college for chemical engineering. I have participated in an opening week of events at my college with primarily a bunch of 18-year-olds. They can't tell I'm older, but I feel a bit awkward. Anyway, on Saturday, they had a carnival set up with various clubs and organizations running games and activities. There was a bungee trampoline, a water balloon sling shot, a rock climbing wall, free food, a bouncy castle runway, some game in a pen I couldn't identify, bull riding, and more. I only did four things, the martial arts club's "How many pushups can you do in two minutes?," the army's "How many pullups can you do?", hoola hooping, and the eating of much free food. I think my attitude toward what I find fun has changed this past year.

P.S. I hope all those pushups aren't counterproductive to my real strength training. I never do crunches, pushups, etc. I do real powerlifting. Not trying to be the best at exercising.
    Last edited by Powerliftinggirl; 08-20-2012 at 12:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerliftinggirl View Post
    P.S. I hope all those pushups aren't counterproductive to my real strength training. I never do crunches, pushups, etc. I do real powerlifting. Not trying to be the best at exercising.
    Oh my god, I love you.

welcome to the boards and good luck with chem E, i tried that, lasted about a year before switching

Hah hah. I've checked out your stuff, TBone, and that is some hot stuff. I mean your lifting.

Bunhead + singlet. Classic! Welcome

Except we call it a unitard. Thank you for the welcome!

starting strength coach development program
    Welcome to the board Powerliftinggirl!

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast