starting strength gym
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: We're all gonna make it...

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    I know much about IPF approved equipment in general, but I have used the Inzer true blacks and the Titan THPs. I would go with the Titans if you're willing to replace them more often. They have more pop, but the material loses it quicker I find. My shitty old pair of true blacks from 2011 is still useable for training up to 80-85% or so.

Quote Originally Posted by hamburgerfan View Post
    I know much about IPF approved equipment in general, but I have used the Inzer true blacks and the Titan THPs. I would go with the Titans if you're willing to replace them more often. They have more pop, but the material loses it quicker I find. My shitty old pair of true blacks from 2011 is still useable for training up to 80-85% or so.
    I really love my Titan THP wraps but agree that they don't last long. I was able to train two cycles with one pair but then they stretched out to the point where they were too long at equipment check.

starting strength coach development program
    Bench press
    5x5x255

squat
    6x2x485 - fucked up somehow during my last rep and harmed the right side of my lower back. This isn't a good sign for my training, I haven't not felt like shit physically in quite some time. Certainly over a year. I'm not competing for a little over 6 months anyway, need to take more time to recover and prepare, rather than keeping my workouts hard and specific right now.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123