starting strength gym
Page 132 of 132 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132
Results 1,311 to 1,319 of 1319

Thread: Manveer Gets Competitive

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by manveer View Post
    This will be my last log entry on the SS forums. I'll still be logging on another forum and posting training videos on Instagram.

See you guys around.
    god dammit manveer, i read your whole freaking log and follow your shit as a guidline and inspiration. dont leave

one more thing, i know some of you advanced guys are leaving bc you feel this is a novice based model, but you advanced strong guys were at one point novices and beginners and you used sites like this for gainzzz. im one of the newer lifters trying to get as much knowledge and inspiration from more advanced guys like you, so by leaving you are doing us a diservice

Quote Originally Posted by cole205 View Post
    one more thing, i know some of you advanced guys are leaving bc you feel this is a novice based model, but you advanced strong guys were at one point novices and beginners and you used sites like this for gainzzz. im one of the newer lifters trying to get as much knowledge and inspiration from more advanced guys like you, so by leaving you are doing us a diservice
    I don't think manveer or anyone else owes you or any other newer lifters anything... despite that, he has freely helped many people over the years on these forums in lots of very informative discussions. The same can be said of some other forum veterans, who have recently been banned and deleted from the forums for violating the clearly stated rules along with their entire posting history. This action by Rippetoe has turned many of those old threads which were once a valuable resource into an incoherent mess, and completely erased others (the ones that were started by the banned users). It's not hard to understand why people don't want to hang around a place where the leadership doesn't value their contributions.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Herbison View Post
    Nein!
    Yeah. This place is not the same.

god dammit manveer, i read your whole freaking log and follow your shit as a guidline and inspiration. dont leave
    Thanks for the kind words, Cole. I liked the discourse that used to go on here with intermediate and advanced lifters, but it is clear now that Aasgaard Co does not want that to take place anymore. That's fine - it's their site. We still want to have those conversations freely, and this isn't the place for it.

There will be a new forum. I'm sure if I mention the name I will be banned and my entire post history deleted. However, I'm sure also sure you'll figure it out.

Sorry to see you go manveer. But I'm sure I'll follow your log elsewhere.

Sorry to see you go, man. Glad I got to connect with you through this site. I'll see you around town.

I'm very clearly late to this party... I see a few of the guys I usually follow are no longer here. I will find you! Lol

starting strength coach development program
    This sucks. I was wondering why your log didn't show up in my feed any longer... I have really enjoyed following along on your journey and seeing your hard work pay off these years. The best of luck!