starting strength gym
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Kyle lifting in Delaware

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Well that was something. Couple days before Memorial Day weekend I woke up to bad neurological stuff down my left leg. I'm guessing a bad sciatica but it had pretty intense pain down to my toes and some loss of feeling and motor control...and a little bit of unwanted pee. Anywhoo, that got my attention so I went to the doctor, couldn't stand up straight or walk farther than 5 yards without resting for a few weeks, but after some drugs, nerve glide stretches, and time I tentatively went back to the gym today. I'm going to take it reeeeaaaal slow for the first two weeks until all the Ridiculopothy is totally gone.

Also I couldn't really eat for 12 days, so I managed to lose 30 pounds in a month, so that's a plus, makes me think that when I go back to competing maybe I'll aim to be 120 instead of a 120+

Anyways, here's what I did.

Bike, chest supported rows, lat pull downs, bench 3x5 @135, RDLs 3x5 @45

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Martin View Post
    Also I couldn't really eat for 12 days, so I managed to lose 30 pounds in a month, so that's a plus, makes me think that when I go back to competing maybe I'll aim to be 120 instead of a 120+
    WOW! I imagine that by the time you read this, you're eating normally. Are you managing to keep the weight off? How are you feeling otherwise?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567